Business Rules Audits – Basic
The Macro9 Business Rules Audit provides our clients with an unbiased appraisal of their current business logic automation tools, processes and practices. The goal being to understand current industry best practices and to learn how to better leverage these assets for future growth and scalability.
Determine the current capabilities of each client to develop, deploy and maintain a business rules ecosystem. Compare current capabilities to industry best practices. Provide specific recommendations to better leverage the value of these strategic assets.
Our Business Rules Audit provides tailored recommendations that will help your business to:
- Improve tools and processes for speed delivery of business automation services.
- Enhance internal understanding of the full potential of a business rules eco-system
- Reduce IT costs with enhanced tools and processes
- Streamline legacy applications and infrastructure
This service includes the following tasks:
- Examine existing rules, tools and approaches
- Review scalability of ‘as-is’ business logic sub-systems
- Analysis of rule deployment and change cycles
- Summarize and report findings
- Review findings with client
The deliverables for this service include:
- Report of rule sets examined
- Ranking of rules complexity and reliability
- Scalability analysis of ‘as is’ business rules infrastructure
- Recommendations for process and tools improvements as applicable
Typical Duration 2-5 days
Business Rules Analysis & Preparation – Advanced
Macro9 applies a proven process for defining new business rules and processes. This may include harvesting and re-designing existing business rule sets and associated subsystems.
Objectives: Macro9 works with each client to redefine their critical business logic for deployment to web applications, internal shared services and next generation rules automation tools.
- Process and Rules Discovery Sessions
- Rules structuring and design workshop
- Create template for next generation rules ecosystem
- Document rules per the next-gen template
- Streamline business process
- Review and optimizes rules per best practices
- Prototype and Validate core business rule sets
- New generation business rule sets
- Enhanced processes for business rules deployment and management
- Rules system scalability recommendations
- Review next-generation business logic with client
- Submit next generation business logic for rapid deployment
Typical Duration 7-14 days